The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

6.11.09

[VIDEO] DBSK Banjun Dramas

Links and few comments.
 I watched this first because it has four episodes. Cassiopeia, Yunho's story and short stay with a fan. I love his Tinkie Winkie dance! But his hairstyle sucks. :3 Beautiful Life, it's Junsu and Changmin together in a far lonely province. I love this story the most, it will surely touch your hearts. Junsu pretends to be the long lost grandson of an old woman just for the sake of making her happy on her birthday. The Way U Are, yay two Jaejoong! Jaejoong's mistakenly thought to be Changshik because they look very much alike. He looks too angelic to act as a bully. Lol. Eternal, the most romantic of the four stories. Yoochun acts so well. It's my first time to encounter a love story like this, just watch and see what happens back then at April 22, 1996. (If I remember the date correctly, haha) 

 Yoochun with Super Junior's Sungmin. Omo~ my love Sungminnie. :x They're the best of friends, and they both like the same woman. Lucky Soo Hyun! A sad love story, full of twists. 

They're so cute! And I found Junsu's cuteness irresistible. Lol. The guard made me laugh so hard!

Soo Hyun as Yunho's tour guide in Japan. I have the same wish as Soo Hyun, "Please let me marry a good looking guy.." :D "Like Hero Jaejoong." :DDD 

They talked about their girls. Lol. Junsu's girl is a stalker or should I say over-possessive. Yoochun's girl is the boyish type, she's a boxer. I love Jaejoong's part here because he looks so awkward when he acts and I couldn't help but smile. His girl got some supernatural powers and can predict anything - including him partying with other girls. Lol. Changmin's story is the saddest, but the most unreal. Find out why :D

Yunho and Yoochun fighting over a girl. Yunho's the bad guy. Yoochun's the knight in shining armor. The plot reminds me of Devil Beside You. I love the motorbike part. Hahaha. "Will you go out with me or we will die together?" :x

Yunho's not the bad guy forever. He showed some love for Yoochun in this story.


DBSK needs to act out a scene from the movie King's Man and 10 NGs only are allowed. Laughtrip. Jaejoong's so pretty and he suits the Queen role. But he's still the NG King. Poor Changmin, headaches. 

Omo~ Jaejoong and Yunho falling in love with each other. Oh no. And the psychotic girl, poor Junsu. I like Changmin's acting here. He's so cute when he's trying to be a comedian. Lol.


I enjoyed watching all their banjun dramas. They're so cute! They'll give you a good laugh and will almost bring you to tears. HAHA kidding. BTW,  Yoochun's my favorite actor. :D
 Credits: youtube
 Sharedby: dbsk9095

No comments:

Post a Comment