The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

8.11.09

[PICS] YunJae Kissing Scenes

Gomen for posting several entries in a day. Hahaha. It couldn't be helped. :p
Last before I force my self to sleep. I HATE EYEBAGS.

No, I'm not talking about Yunho and Jaejoong kissing each other. Omo~ That's impossible. Haha. I would not let that happen. LMAO. BUT that would be so cute. Yeah I am sleepy. :DDD



These are the pictures I HATE THE MOST. Kidding! Hehe. Wakarimasu. Yeah, I understand that our favorite boys do these for their acting careers. Hahaha. But I really hate seeing those pictures, especially Jaejoong, my Jaejae, kissing Han Hyo Joo. Argh, forget it. ~yasumi for now.

EDIT: 121109 Hello Jhe :))


Credits: asianfanatics 
Sharedby: dbsk9095

6 comments:

  1. ang hot nung last pic ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. iloveapril.
    HAHA kakakita ko nga lang nung pic na nakatodo. Nakakiss na. Kaso ayoko ipost. Heartbreaking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buti nalang di kita kiss nung kay Yunho T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous. Wait edit ko. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayokong makita yung swak version :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pindutin mo 'te para di mo makita. HAHAHA. <3

    ReplyDelete