The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

14.11.09

[MAG] EPOP Ish 226 JaeChun Interview

Epop Magazine Issue 226
Q: During your break, what do you want to do most?
JJ: If it just rained, then I’d want to eat fried pancakes. Because in Korea, when it rains many people will eat fried pancakes haha! Of course, fried pancakes aren’t the main point during a break, it’s the computer! Hmm… when there’s free time (I’d) use the computer to compose some songs, look at pictures, chat with friends online, go online shopping and stuff… if not then I’ll listen to music! That said, my free time is usually spent on the computer! –laughs-
YC: I think I’ve said many times that I want to try making friends online? –chuckles- honestly, not really/I don’t really want to do that~ but recently I’ve made many new friends in Japan, so during my free time I’d like to hang out with them. I hope that I can live a similar lifestyle whether it’s in Korea or Japan.

Q: Hello Kitty’s official colours “red=close/intimate relationships”, “pink=cute”, “yellow=care” , “green=hope” , and “light purple=belief”. What do these colours remind you of?
JJ: Red reminds me of the members, and of course pink is Junsu! Because everything he does/every little action of his is naturally cute! –laughs- Yellow reminds me of our fans, though green doesn’t remind me of a person, but the Tokyo Dome~ I really want to continue doing concerts at Tokyo Dome! –chuckles- as for light purple… it reminds me of Hello Kitty?! Even when I was little I felt that the image Kitty gave off… it’s like a protective, warm embrace kind of feeling.
YC: Red… makes me think of the members who will continue having a very close relationship even in the future! And the cute pink is our fans, while yellow reminds me of the moments spent with fans in concerts. Green reminds me of my 18 year old brother, Yoohwan, and light purple represents the staff, although strict but guiding us all the while. –laughs-


Q: Then what colour makes Jaejoong feel relaxed and comfortable?
JJ: Black is not bad right? –laughs- Among so many bright colours, I don’t think there are any that makes me feel especially relaxed~ when it rains, don’t you feel safer/more secure? (Interviewer: really?) yes, I feel that way. But when it rains, I’ll be at home!

Q: How so?
JJ: Because when the weather is good I’d want to go out, and then I won’t be able to really take a rest. But if it rains, I’ll feel really calm, and staying at home will be more comfortable. Listening to music in a dark room, I’ll be able to fall asleep comfortably. Not only black, I think most dark colours can make me feel relaxed.
Q: What do you think is the difference between ‘like’ and ‘love’?
JJ: This is a hard question… Hmm… I think love is a sudden feeling, it’s very precious. While ‘like’ is a feeling that makes your heart skip a beat (some part here I don’t quite get). There are flaws in romance, but love is perfect. Romance is something you can’t be sure of yet, but true love can persevere… ahhh this is so complicated! To sum it up, romance is when after two people have gone through thick and thin together, and have confirmed to become a love that will never change no matter what happens. Yes, it’s like this!
YC: Like is a coincidence, and with hard work (not quite sure how to put it here), and until the feelings mature, will slowly change into love! The feeling of ‘like’ between two people will always be present, but the ‘love’ that is formed from it after hard work is most precious… This is how I feel –smiles- Like during Christmas last year, when I just woke up and saw my mum, brother and his girlfriend making salad in the kitchen, the happiness portrayed by them made me feel ‘love’. Love may not be that great of a thing, but it really does exist. Even in a little happiness like this, a little love can accumulate little by little, and will bloom into a family! –laughs-

Source: Malaysian Epop Magazine, Issues 226 and 228
Translation: xheartmindsoul @ LJ

Sharedby: dbsk9095
Cute cute JaeChun. I'm not only Jaejoong-biased, I'm JaeChun biased now. WHTVR, the pair is oh so love <3 Jaejoong's free time is usually spent on the computer, how come we don't chat often. LMAO. Color pink reminds me of my Sungmin oppa~ Oh, I love Jae's feeling regarding the Hello Kitty image, that's so unique. :D I am shouting, "BLACK IS NOT BAD!" That's my favorite color. Haha! I LOVE THE LAST QUESTION, JaeChun's answers, paticularly Yoochun's answer is VERY TRUE. Love really exists. Like my love for this ultimate lovely pair! <3 HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment