The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

15.11.09

[MAG] EPOP Ish 228 JaeChun Interview

Epop Magazine Issue 228
Q: What do you think is the charm of each other’s voices?
YC: Just listening to Jaejoong’s sweet melodious voice, I bet all the girls will be mesmerized!
JJ: Yoochun has a very handsome voice, whether it’s a happy or sad song, he can convey the message perfectly.

Q: What message is the song (Colours) trying to convey?
JJ: Although I don’t know if everyone can get happiness through this song, but for those who listen to it I think they’ll be in a good mood (when listening to it). Especially a song like this that will make people feel relaxed, everyone must listen to it while taking the bus or the subway in the morning. The busy streets might look different to you! There was once when I was listening to this song, and a mosquito bit my wrist. I thought, ‘Since this mosquito has such a short life, it’s alright to let it suck a bit of blood.’ Haha!
YC: Me too, I listen to this in the morning, while sitting in the coffee shop eating bread~ Even if it’s people I don’t know, if our eyes meet, I’d greet them too. I’d feel really happy!

Q: What’s the most accidental/unexpected thing that’s happened so far in your collaboration?
YC: Before I thought Jaejoong’s voice and mine were the most different among the members. But after singing together we realized that unexpectedly our voices match, the feeling (atmosphere) of our singing is also similar. It’s really surprising!
JJ: Like Yoochun said, when the five of us sing together, Yoochun’s voice and my voice are the most different. Instead I thought Changmin’s voice and Yoochun’s voice matched the most, but after singing together with Yoochun I realized that there are similarities between our voices, and our voices complement each others.

Q: How do you usually compose songs?
JJ: It depends, our house has all the basic equipments to make demos. Usually I’ll think up a tune and hum along, and if it’s a good melody I’ll quickly record it. Yoochun composes with the piano. If the other members are there too, then we’ll gather by the piano and sing together.
YC: I compose while playing the piano. So I usually compose more ballads and mid-tempo songs.

Q: What are your favourite colours?
JJ: Black!
YC: White!

Q: Is there a certain colour theme for your rooms?
YC: I have many black coloured wine/knickknack shelves in my room. I designed them myself, but it’s really a bother to clean them –laughs-
JJ: The colours in my room are really messy –laughs-
YC: Not only the colours, his whole room is messy! –laughs- Jaejoong’s room, even if he cleans up a bit, it’ll still be messy. That’s because he piles up all his clothes on the bed, like a small hill!
JJ: If I’m gonna clean up, I’d start with the bed first. But I always get lazy half way through, and at night I’d run to Yoochun’s room and sleep with him! –laughs-

Source: Malaysian Epop Magazine, Issues 226 and 228
Translation: xheartmindsoul @ LJ

Shared by: dbsk9095
I do agree that JaeChun's voices complement each other. It's pure happiness for me to hear their voices together. And just like what the two of them have said, I used to listen to Colors every morning because it's very relaxing. I can sing it also, the lyrics come out of my mouth naturally LOL. But that's before, because I am currently addicted to Kiss the Baby Sky. Hahaha. DESTINY~ Yeah I know that, MarJung WE BOTH HAVE BLACK as our favorite color. Yay <3 And our rooms are both messy, talking about that pile of clothes on OUR beds. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment