The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

15.11.09

[INFO] New header plus template.

I'm bored. And I'm loving the pictures from the Bonjour Paris photobook. So I made one as my header, I CANNOT DESCRIBE it. It's oh so love. <3 It's like pure happiness for the boys, I can even hear Eun Kyang Kyang all over the blog site. Haha kidding~ Yun looks at Jae, YunJae sweetness again. Hahaha I wish we have photoshop so I can make a better header, but for now I just edited it on flickr. Yay~ I used another template also, the colors black for Jaejoong and pink for Sungmin. HAHA. <3 And I also replaced the red balloons pictures on the sidebar with the images from the 2nd Asia Tour PB, yes that's what they look like on the Balloons MV. :DD


I MAJOR SUPER MAJOR SUPER WANT Please Be Mine photobook! OMYGAD. I've downloaded the full scans of the PB and I was amazed how good it was. VERY GOOD. Hahaha! I have to skip meals just to buy that. But I cannot do that because I eat a lot. Whtvr, I'll buy that next time. I have to stop thinking of that PB, yosh.
COVER


TABLE OF CONTENTS

I SO LOVE THE PICTURES IN SAIPAN :x

6 comments:

  1. Major makeover ah. :) Cute. <3 Di ko napansin na sa Paris yon. Haha! inspired pala ng mga loves mo yung bagong layout e. :"> Ayan na, kaadikan sa photobook. Mga gwapong mukha. <3 Jusko, hindi muna makakacomment. Bongga kasi, 14743 days + 280 hours and 73892 minutes bago magload ang isang page, at ayaw pa magpost agad ng comment. Lol Nagloloko. Minsan naman mabilis lang. Grr.

    Napapahey don't bring me down ako. LOL ~Naj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha. Ayan ata yung cover ng Bonjour Paris PB. Itsura kasi eh, tsaka yung BG oh. Haha syempre dat may touch of Sungmin parin, lol. Onga pansin ko nga, nagloko net nyo ah. Hahaha. Next time ulit :)

    Hahaha. Hey dont bring down abdasfhehfdhj :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga, napansin ko lang din sa background. Sosyal! Haha! :x Yes, hindi kinakalimutan si pumpkin boy. <3 Sungminnie. :x Pinagpalit ka na non kay Hyaku the cat. =)) Oo, karindi. Inabot nga ko 1am kahapon e. Kakahintay. Hahaha! Kakanet din. :))

    I dance. I dance. :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Pumaparis sila kala mo naman marunong magFrench. Hahaha! Syempre number 3 ko padin overall si Sungminnie~ Dun na sya kay Hyaku. Lol.

    Grabe boses ni Junsu sa Hdbmd. Haba ng title e hahaha. Basta, kainlababo, garalgal. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Napaisip tuloy ako, pano si Hyukjae? Hindi din siya marunong magFrench, pumunta pa naman siyang Paris. Lol sino #2? :)

    Lol! Garalgal. Hindi ko alam yon pero parang gets ko. :D Cute kasi ng boses ni oppa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. English nga di marunong eh, umienglish village pa si lolo. Hahaha nice weather! :)) Si Jun number 2, HAHA. Yung part na parang galit, nagandahan ako kahit yero. Bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete