The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

23.11.09

[PICS] ChangSu: Cuteness Explosion


Interviewer: Your ‘enemy’ is?
Yunho: Myself

Changmin: Junsu
Jaejoong: Myself
Yoochun: Supper

Junsu: Changmin






LOL this picture <3 I know you want me::

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: dbsk9095
I am planning to post Mirotic Version C Album Scans. But then, there's something wrong with photobucket and I cannot get the codes, so I just looked for ChangSu pictures in my folders. I am not in the mood to post picspam, maybe next time LOL. And HURRRR~ cuteness explosion. They make me smile like this :DDD I am sad today because FULL BANGS = fail. :s :))

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo looking for ChangSu pics, and GLAD I've made my way here. <3 YAAAAAAY~ Will nakaw some, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Eto pala yun 'te. Binawasan ko pa nga ata to e, kasi di ko pa lam cut dati kaya di ako makapagspam. Hahaha sige I'll post more for you, pag may time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. YAY~! LABET. :)) ANg cute cute cute talaga nilang 2. <3 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super. Angsarap iuwi. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete