The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

24.11.09

[PICS] Mirotic Ver C Scans

KYAAA~ I'll post this to lessen the album scans I need to post. Ykw, I'm thinking of making another blog for album scans and music downloads. But idk why I feel so lazy today, I deleted what I made haha.. daymoon9096. Oh, day moon I miss <3 Anyway, here's Mirotic Version C. UR PLEASE RELEASE IT SOON, I want this for Christmas :s DBSJ spotted <3 and HyukSu oh so kawaii~
Front and Back
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Credits: jaejin@LJ
Shared by: dbsk9095
Note: Sorry if it's not that HQ, I'll find more HQ scans some other time.

6 comments:

  1. May mga pictures akong hindi zinoom. Hulaan mo kung ano hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asan yung comment. di ko makita :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayun lumabas na HAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha hindi mo zinoom si Jerry? Yaaay! <3

    ReplyDelete