The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

16.11.09

[PICS] Tohoshinki Winter Folders


I cannot find the five other versions of these folders. I only found Jae's and Yunnie's. I think I really have to organize my folders. I'll share it next time. I am planning to do trans spam today but my photobucket account has not been cancelled yet so I have to wait for the next 24 hours in order to make a new account to host photos. 
Credits: dbskkingdom
Shared by: dbsk9095

2 comments:

  1. Ah jusko. :D Ang gandaaa. :) Parang Arashi sila dito. Super. :D Ganito, sa group pic, si Sho si Micky, si Aiba si Jejung, si Yunho si Nino, si Junsu si Ohno, at si Changmin si Jun. Base sa mga poses nila. :D Sobrang ganon na ganon. Grabe. Nakikkita ko Arashi. Para kahawig nung wallpaper ko don sa bahay sila dito. Gusto ko pakita, pero next time na. Hahaha. Arashi, stat you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaalala ko din Arashi sa aura nila dyan. Parang Sakura Sake days nasa isip ko. Hahaha. Si Micky at Sho lang napaghawig ko, yung iba di ko na lam. Share mo minsan ah. Deja vu :))

    ReplyDelete