The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

28.11.09

INFO] SHINeeng K-Zone Cover

Written: Exactly 12 in the morning, November 28.

I just got home. And NO INTERNET Connection still. Fcuk. Plurk karma down down down. That means 2 days (not counting today) of not updating dbsk9095. And therefore so many things to catch up. I will make sure this will be fixed later. I called them last thursday but they told me to call again after half an hour. Then I called again after 2hours, then they told me to do the same after one hour. They scuk. I didn't call them again. If I did, maybe I shouted BAKA~ to them. Babo much.

November 27. Korea-Philippines Friendship Festival, held on Cultural Center of the Philippines. SHINee came. We knew that beforehand, of course. I planned to go there and feel the K-Pop spirit. YEAH Lol but due to some unfortunate events, we did not get the chance to see SHINee, or Minho at least (for me:) No ticket plus empty phone battery. We did not also get the chance to hear them sing Ring Ding Dong (No, I don't love the song). I suggest they brought the group to a concert ground so the fans (and not so fans) could go all the way singing and rocking with them. IDK what I am saying right now, I just do not want to go to sleep. BUT do you know where we saw these boys? LMAO Music One of course, and K-Zone. Last October, we bought MYX Mag because of our favorite band. Lucky. They also have some page for Kpop there (SJ and WG), and Super Junior poster yay~ At that day also, my vibes  oh they won because K-Zone October Ish also has something to do with this Hallyu wave. Super Junior, Wondergirls, 2NE1 PLUS MORE, that's what the cover says. I was half-disappointed and half-pleased. I bought the October Ish today (because I didn't see Minho lol) and I know it's almost Dec. But the pages are still there anyway. I was half-disappointed because there are six kpop groups, and guess what.. they are all just in two pages, with almost four sentences feature notes. WHAAT. But wait, I was half-pleased because the PLUS MORE in the cover includes my beloved boys, got it~ Rising Gods of the East. <3 Okay UR released BOA's first album. Does it mean they will also release DBSK's six other albums? OMYGADSUN, but I already have money for the Korean versions. AAAH~
Here's the two pages I was talking about dude.

CHOTTO~ We have internet connection, finally. Updating time starts now. Yosh!
Oh btw, here's the SHINeeng K-Zone Cover. :)) It's shiny, I just can't capture it right, gomen ne~


No comments:

Post a Comment