The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

29.11.09

[VIDEO] TVXQ @ 2009 Best Hits Kayousai

I decided not to embed the videos because they're too big for my blog page. Here are links of HQ videos those with and without subs. I think those without subs are more HQ, I watched all because I have nothing to do today haha. Credits as tagged on youtube. :D Wentz spotted, I wished Teppei was there too Lol missing WaT (?) The boys look good on suits, as usual. But there's some awkward feeling. 

It's really nice to see them again five on the same stage. But I don't know why I cannot be truly happy while watching their performance. There's something missing. AAAAH~ Idk, it's just a bit of heartbreak for me. Yoochun's voice in that performance of Stand By U, Lalalalalove~ <3
Miyaneya Interview. HQ with no Subs

Miyaneya Interview. HQ with Subs

Stand By U Performance. HQ with no Subs

No comments:

Post a Comment