The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

18.11.09

[VIDEO] YSMM Episode 181





Ya Shim Man Man is a talk show aired on Mondays at 23:05 (Korean time). Netizens have the opportunity to vote on-line the questions they would like to be answered. Then the guests are required to guess what is the most likely answer for those given questions. If their answers are not on the top 5 most common answers, then they get blown in the face. AND THAT'S HILARIOUS. Noh Sa Yeon's face ftw. :p 
I love Changmin, and I wish Junsu's there. The video above is YSMM Episode 181 with Sayeon, Kangta, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin as guests, aired October 2, 2006. That was three years ago! It was my first time watching this whole show and I really enjoyed it. I watched it before but only Changmin's part talking about "videos", haha. I enjoyed laughing and spazzing. Lol. Kang Hodong punchlines, they're the best. :)) Kangta <3 He looks so innocent, and he's the only one who didn't experience that air something. I dunno what to call that, eh.Btw, the episode has 8parts on youtube. Just watch the video on youtube so you'll see the remaining seven parts. 

I couldn't stop spazzing about Yoochun while watching the video. Omo~ HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE. I got confused who's my ichiban in Dong Bang is, but just for a moment. Yoochun's smile, I can see blue skies and I can hear angelic voices. THEN I am exaggerating again. Overwhelmed. LMAO. He really tends to be a bit, or not just a bit, emotional when it comes to his family. Sigh. Thank God there's Changminnie~ his stories, and the way he tells them AAAH he's so cute! :D And Yunho's first kiss, romantic and romantic and cute cute Yunho. <3 I have tendencies of repeating words when there's overflowing feelings. Lol

You can download the HQ videos on the links below. 
MegaUpload :¦: MegaUpload part 1 :¦: MegaUpload part 2 :¦: MegaUpload part 3
Credits: Sel8129@youtube and mireille@soompi 
Shared by: dbsk9095

No comments:

Post a Comment