The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

14.12.09

Early Birthday Greeting

Everyone's excited because it's Xiahday tomorrow :)


And because I doubt if I can go online tomorrow and greet my powerdancer a happy birthday, I already used one of my birthday project for him. Hahaha sorry I do not have PS at the moment, so there. I just made it simple, but with touch of Jaejoong, as always. I'll be using that Happy birthday dolphin banner for this one whole week, instead of the Micky hot Micky banner.  Even if I am not happy with that banner, I wanna use it because I want to show some Junsulove~ I am very sorry, I'll make a better one with PS. I just made that somewhere. Hahaha. Okay. I am not feeling well, so I'll go offline now minna~ Oyasumi. Don't forget to greet and wish Junsu a happy happy birthday tomorrow! :*

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU :x

    Haha. Ang cute cute cute niya kaya sa banner. Haha. Sana forever siya ganyan. DOLPHIN SMILE <3 Hero is watching you. HAHA. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haberdey!

    Oo nga angcute, Junsu smile <3 Hahaha di ko maayos walang ps. Hero aylabyu, nasa sidebar pati. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinikilig ako kay Junsu. Hahahahaha.

    SMILE <3 Ok lang, cute naman e. :x Woot~ 1 week ko tong makikita. Teka, pahingi na nga lang neto. :)

    Hahaha. Para kayang devil hindi animal yung suot ni Hero, PULA kasi. :)) May nakita kami sa kids' section sa Dept. Store mga headbands na ganyan! Gusto ko na nga bilhin e. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hala kinilig kay Jungsoo este Junsu. HAHA. Pinalitan ko na 'te, ampangit talaga e. Bigay ko nalang sayo pic. Haha.

    Hindi kaya red, brown yan. Wolf dao LOL. Inedit ko kasi kaya nagdark haha. Oo may nakita din akong ganyan! Pati bunny ears, mura lang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! JUNGSOO <3 Este Junsu pala. Anobaaa. LOL Sige sige, aylabet. :x

    Ay brown ba? Haha! Sorry naman! Lol :) Wolf pala si kuya diyan, akala ko devil e. May katapat na sana yung angel. HAHA. Oo, 40 lang nakita ko. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung san ko susuot. Lol Umattend ka pala event?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jungsoo o Junsu? Hahaha. Jungsu - Yunho tsaka Junsu LOL. Ay oo hahaha wala pa bang devil angel mo? Lol. 40 nga lang, pambata e. Suot mo sa christmas party hahaha. Oo umattend ako kasama ko jhe :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwede din Jejung - Junsu. Hahaha. <3

    Wala pang devil e. Si Kyu na lang, evilKyu. Hahaha. Sa Paskuhan ko isusuot. Joke. HAHA. Parang ewan. Lol Masaya? Malamang. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha oo nga noh, Jungsu na :)) Sige sige si Kyu nalang hahaha. Kyuteuk lol. Yup masaya naman. Hahaha basta.

    ReplyDelete