The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

12.12.09

[INFO] Bigeast Calendar: Messages from Tohoshinki

Bigeast Limited Calendar’s Messages from Members

 
Tohoshinki Bigeast limited 2010 Calendar
Price: 5,500 yen (shipping tax included)
In addition to the offshot snap pictures, there are also illustrations the members drew themselves containing interesting messages from them~
Haven’t you owned it?


Week Calendar (55 pages)
[Size] 184 mm x 152 mm
[Materials] calendar: paper, ring: iron, nylon.
[Origin] Japan

Members messages inside:

 
Junsu: first of all, I’d like to wish you all a happy New Year. My birthday is coming up soon after (T/N: he’s referring to his registered birthday in January). Junsu in 2010 will be more handsome, active, and also work harder. Hope that it will be a better new year ^___^

 
Jejung: I’m already 24 years old~ eh~ I’m working to be a much better quality man~ 
Everyone should support me~ 

 
Yunho: This year I’m going to be 24 years old! It’s because everyone support that makes me to be what I am now… We’ll keep growing in the future, so please continue suporting us alright~
“U-Know”

 
Changmin: It is my birthday! Ha Ha Ha the day of my own! You! 
Congratulate me, quick! \ ^ o ^ /

 
Yuchun: I’d like to thank everyone not just in my birthday, 
I feel grateful to you everyday, so… ARIGATO!

Source: ameblo musubi + withtvxq
Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Shared by: dbsk9095

No comments:

Post a Comment