The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

18.12.09

[INFO] Keita's Message to Taegoon

091211 Fanaccount: Keita’s Message to Taegoon


On December 11th at Nakano Zero hall in Tokyo, Japan “TAEGOON White Love 2009″ was held. There was shown a supporting video messages from many artists such as Wheesung, SS501 Hyun-joong, w-inds Tachibana Keita, and TVXQ Junsu and Jaejoong.

Here’s w-inds Tachibana Keita’s message says:
“Good evening to all of you who are in Nakano Zero hall. This is w-inds Tachibana Keita. Why I joined in this comment video (despite the fact that Taegoon and Keita don’t even know each other yet), it’s because last night suddenly I got a call from my friend Jaejoong. ‘My hoobae Taegoon will do a concert, please make a support message!”. When I already got such request, it’s hard for me to refuse.

Therefore now I can show my support to Taegoon’s debut concert as well. For Taegoon-san, you already made your debut, but we haven’t met each other yet. (everyone laughs)

I’m expecting a great performance. If only I get the chance, I really want to watch the performance myself, and through Jaejoong, I think we can meet someday. So good luck and I hope today you’ll make your own great performance.”

Credit: junko
Trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Shared by: syc + dbsk9095


This is so sweet of Jaejoong :x Call me call me :)) I said I'm leaving but I am still posting. HALF-AWAKE. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment