The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

30.12.09

[INFO] Kiss The Radio: SRD Mentioned

Kiss The Radio – Transcripts from 18Dec to 24Dec (S.R.D mentioned)


(only taken part that is mentioned Jun-chan ^^)

Junsu had his money taken away
Eunhyuk: When I was in middle school, there was once our S.R.D* members arranged to go to the amusement park and have fun. Who knew, that morning, my stomach hurt like mad, and I gave them a call saying I couldn’t go. After that, I kept lying on the bed. Later at night, they called to say, at the amusement park entrance, they met a group of hyungs who were snatching money, and all their money got taken away. In the end, they could only stand at the main gate and take a look, before coming back.

Leeteuk: Yeah, I have an impression, I took their money and had fun. (ROFLMAO! Go Teukie!!)

Eunhyuk: Oh, so it was you… Anyway, thinking about it now, at that time, my stomach hurt at the right time.
*S.R.D is a group that was formed by Eunhyuk, Xiah Junsu and 2 other friends wile they were in school. S.R.D stands for Sing, Rap & Dance.

Source: Kimseohye
korean to chinese translations by Kimseohye
chinese to english translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + dbsk9095


HAHAHAHA funny Su plus his fave hairstyle on the pic. Lol cuties! I think I have to check this whole thing in sj-world. No post there yet, poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment