The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

5.12.09

[NonDBSK] A Diary Entry

You know when you lose one thing it feels like you've lost everything. 
You and me. This is not the end. But it feels like the end for us. 
That feeling. You're not mine. Emptiness. Lonesome. 
Those things are making it hard for me today. But let's smile. 
Smile. Only good thoughts. Good thoughts. It was such a great wrap-up. 
So why do I feel this way? Why? I can't let you go. 
Why? I keep waiting for something odd. 
Optimistic mind, come!
No I didn't wrote that. It's Park Shin Hye's diary entry on her minihompy: She was speaking to Jang Geung Suk in their drama You're Beautiful, which finally got its not-that-happy ending. I haven't watch it yet, maybe on Christmas break. I really want to see ShinHye on screen again. <3 She writes so good ne~ Makes me think I wanna have my online diary also Lol. My livejournal contains nothing because I haven't figured out how to start. Or I am just lazy. Forget it. These are the things I wanna share yesterday but I got home late and half-sleepy.  
x THE 36TH TRP MADE ME REALLY HAPPY. 
This is a public journal so I am not going to share why. HAHAHA <3
x PEOPLE DANCING PURPLE LINE. 
 I was really surprise, and amazed. Never thought I would hear that song on a university event. I was like omona that's my favorite Korean group's song! Hahaha.
x FRATMEN DANCING SORRY SORRY AND NEORAGO.  
AAAH it made me laugh nonstop. THEY'RE SO COOL. Hahaha And I couldn't stop myself from singing Sorry Sorry and Neorago while they're dancing. TOTAL FANGIRL MODE. And they even did the original steps, *laughs* Jakku jakku! 
x LAUGHTERS. Just had a good good laugh. I MISS I------ :>
Purple Line MV

Credits: sment@youtube + heartfacee@allkpop
You can watch a more HD version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment