The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

25.12.09

[PICS] Tohomobile Christmas Special

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone.


 
Photobucket
 
 
091224 Tohoshinki's Christmas Messages, from Tohomobile
These messages are a part of Tohomobile's Christmas Special.



Merry Christmas

Everyone~♥
This year too, I wish you would be having memorable moments...
Please spend it enjoyably~!!

PS ⇒ Take me with you to party too♫♪

-Yunho-

☆☆☆☆☆


Everyone~!!

Merry X-mas---
This year too, I wish you would have a warm X-mas~
Thank you as always ♥

JeJung

☆☆☆☆☆


How is everyone doing?

Were you able to find a lover~?
For me, I'm still by myself... ㅠㅠ
But I'm not lonely~!!!
Because I have you guys~! Thank you!
Merry Christmas

Yuchun

☆☆☆☆☆

 
Merry X-mas~♥

This time, please spend it with your precious one
instead of spending it by yourself.
It would be good if you could meet Santa~ ^.^

-Junsu-

☆☆☆☆☆


Merry Christmas~ ^^

This year too, please spend your Christmas happily~!♡
with your precious one~ ^^

-Changmin-

Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH~
    Yunho~
    Jejung~
    Micky~
    Junsu~
    Changmin~

    Yunho, I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME. <3
    JUNSUUUUU~ Let's meet Santa. :x HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoochun's message is so sweet. Hahaha. Lol Junsu's socks i love you. Hahaha! Changmin's drawing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Micky is like Leeteuk. Haha. :D
    I know. I think I'm loving everything Junsu :x GOSH.
    His Merry X-mas~♥ is so cute, I'm in love with it. LOL =)) XIAH, what did you make me eat that I became like this to you? LOL :))

    ReplyDelete