The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

2.12.09

[VIDEO] Are You A Good Girl MV

I always think of posting this, but I always forget to do so. So here, I just found out last week that there's an official MV for this song. Not that MV type because these are only compilation of the performance cuts in the Mirotic Tour in Seoul. OMG~ I never fail to remember how hot Yunho and Yoochun were in that Are You A Good Girl performance. Like OMONA~  But this is the official MV because SMEnt uploaded it in their youtube channel. AAAAH~ SM keeps on uploading old DBSK music videos ne~ I smell something fishy. Or is it just because I miss my Donghae? <3 Please do visit sment channel on youtube.


Credits: sment@youtube
Shared by: dbsk9095

No comments:

Post a Comment