The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

14.12.09

[VIDEO] Smile Again: Ending Talk

Audio only. Gaaah I'm sick. I have colds and I feel so sleepy. Grrr. But I will surely attend DBD tomorrow, it's my breaktime, or it's better if we do not have class. Lol. I have to start my birthday project for Junsu now, but I don't know how. Hahaha and I already received my Secret Santa partner. I need PS :s


YC: I had a lot of fun today.
YC: It was so nice to see you all.
YC: In the fourth album there was Don’t Say Goodbye, right?
YC: You know the video the fans all over the world made with that song? We saw it.
YC: -something here I can’t hear because of fans going ‘awwwww’-
YC: We’re taking some time off to sort through everything slowly,
YC: while listening to all the little things you all have to say,
YC: so we thank you so much for helping us this far
YC: and we will work hard to be better. Thank you.


JJ: Yes uh, we thank you all so much because a lot of people helped us out today.
JJ: And I also do feel sorry for having to end our time together today like this.
JJ: I think that today was a very meaningful day for all of you and for us as well.
JJ: And for a long time, I want to set up meetings with all of you
JJ: to talk about the things we haven’t been able to talk about yet.
JJ: -something here, it’s a little fuzzy-
JJ: So in the future I hope there are good times, bad times and great times ahead of us.
JJ: So let’s keep loving each other and go on like this. Thank you.


JS: First of all, I feel great knowing that we had a nice time here.
JS: I’m happy that we could even give a little help to _____ (can’t hear)
JS: And I want to have my birthday party with you all.
JS: I think today was very meaningful to us.


Translated by: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Video credit: dirah9307@youtube

Shared by: dbsk9095

No comments:

Post a Comment