The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

13.12.09

[VIDEO] Smile Again: Yoochun's Solo

GUUUH~ Yoochun-ah, iwannamarryyou. SRSLY. *get slapped by Jaejoong* I love the fancams, because I can still hear Yoochun's voice. Lol. The second fancam was taken from the event's screen I think, so you can see Yoochun's face better. I mean it has closer view of our oppa~ And the song, I HAVE NO WORDS. Because he composed this song and I am so jsahsgeyf >.<





Lyrics Translation
If your heart taps my shoulder
and comforts me filled with tears
If your prayer wakes me from sleep
Even if you turn your back on me for a slight moment
I'm okay

But remember me every day
Will you miss me then
So that I can express my gratitude to you

I will tap you on the shoulder first
I will comfort you filled with tears
I will wake you from sleep with my prayer
I will never forget you

Because it's you
Because it's you
Because it's you

Because you are mine.

Because it's you (plural).


Translated by: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Credits for the videos: MYCtakki and dreamsxxdbsk@youtube
Shared by: dbsk9095 

No comments:

Post a Comment