The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

3.12.09

[VIDEO] TVXQ @ FNS Music Festival

FNS Music Festival was held yesterday and I didn't watch because I was too lazy. Lol. They performed together! Five on the same stage <3 Omo~ That's so great, besides the fact that only top recording artists are invited to that Music Festival. Bigbang was there, too. Hoooray~ 

They performed Rainy Blue, with Tokunaga. And also Stand By U, the song I've been loving so much since the Best Hits Kayousai. Lol I love it ever since but I love it more.. because they're so good performing it live. Like you wanna shout Saranghae oppas~ <3 LMAO. 

Opening of the FNS Music Festival 2009
 

Short Talk, with SMAP. (with Subtitle)
Smiles everywhere. YunJae looks so happy, especially Jaejoong. While showing off their Nihongo skills. Ahaha.. But I can't see that much of smiling dolphin, I wish he's okaaay. :s 

 
Performance under the cut. ^.^

Tohoshinki's Performance (Rainy Blue + Stand By U)
Rainy Blue <3 I have no comment on that song, just wonderful lol. Can I proceed to the Stand By U perf? I have so many things to say. First, my heart is shouting I LOVE YUCHUN while watching the video. I thought I do not like his hairstyle, hahaha but he really looks so good. And his voice, why does it makes me wanna listen to the song eternally? AAAH do I suppose to type like this? It should be Jejung's name I am writing here. Lol but Jejung's singing mannerism, I always find it lovely. How can he be so pretty. The camera keeps on focusing his face, I hate it because I love it so much. Sorry for talking too much nonsense. <3 I don't like Changmin's hair that much. Yunho looks somewhat serious. Junsu's voice, it has turned out to be more powerful than usual. I just wished he smiled, even once. But overall, I am so happy because it's better than the Best Hits perf. More comfortable feeling, more smiles, more love. <3


Credits: as tagged@youtube
Shared by: dbsk9095
EDITED: 03/12/09 05:45
As of this time, the HQ video of Rainy Blue + Stand By U performance was no longer available due to the copyright claim of Fuji Television Network, Inc. GAAAH I am so lucky I got to watch it before it was removed. HAHA. Almost all HQ vids are not available on youtube anymore. But if you really wanna see the boys perf, visit the links below, the videos are still available on youtube.
RAINY BLUE
STAND BY U

No comments:

Post a Comment