The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

16.1.10

[PICS]Tohomobile 01/14 Junsu's Thank You Message

Lol, I cannot forgive you Su~ Hahaha I will support YooSu instead XDD 

100114 Tohomobile - Junsu's Thank You Message 

This is a special feature only for people who have sent Junsu birthday wishes via Tohomobile. 



Thank you for your birthday wishes.
I was very happy.
Since I have turned 23, I want to challenge myself with many many things.
Everyone, please support me more than Yoochun.
HAHAHA!

Cool Junsu

Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment