The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

13.1.10

[VIDEO] Unreleased talk parts from Music Fair

100110 Unreleased talk parts from "Music Fair"

The unreleased talk of “Music Fair” was broadcasted on January 9, from 18:00pm.
(The program should have been filmed in late September, 2009, during their stay in Japan for the promotion of "Colors ~Melody and Harmony~")




MC: Jaejoong and Yoochun, which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
Yoochun: I favor dogs.. Yes..
MC: Jaejoong?
Jaejoong: I favor the members.
MC: What?
Jaejoong: I don’t have a deep interest in pets, dogs or cats.
Yoochun: Are you talking that the members are substitutes for pets ?
All: (Lol)
MC: The members are pets?
Jaejoong: Well, I am living with the members for many years now,
MC: Yes, yes, yes..
Jaejoong: I am not lonely even if there are no dogs or cats around me,
Yoochun: Yes
Jaejoong: I like to be with
MC: the members
( Jaejoong: members. T/N: This part is not included in the youtube, I added Jaejoong's talk according to the program I myself had recorded )

Source: okilove33 @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
 

No comments:

Post a Comment