The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

16.12.09

[NonDBSK] Everything PV

 GUUUUUH~
I said I would go to sleep because Su called me. But Matsujun called me back and I cannot say NO to my very first love. LOL I think I better go to sleep because I am starting to talk nonsense again. HAHAHA. So why share this PV? No reason, I just missed theeeem. Saw Everything on the songbook few hours ago and I felt like missing the boys. 27th Single of Arashi~ <3 My love does not and will not fade... *drum rolls* I am going to sleep. SRSLY. :> Maybe I am too excited to celebrate Sungminnie's birthday so I am suffering from insomnia right now. *Sunny on the background* >:)



Aka kara ao ni kawaru shigunaru
Modoru koto no deki nai tabi no tochuu de
Ashita o shinjite susumitai

Run, run! Stretch out your hands towards your dreams.
Shout, shout! To the top of your voice,
Just like the feeling in your heart.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Then I suddenly remember.. those lines that say
You’re the one and only person I chose in this whole world
As long as I have you, any future I have will always be shining

La la la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment