The Secret Game

“Only when the five of us are together can we be called TVXQ.”
This is an all about DBSK blog, updated everyday. Feel free to browse, comments are also well appreciated. :D And hey, feel free to repost anything from here, but please do not add/remove any credits. Another thing, please no hotlinking. Thanks minna~ IRRASHAIMASE!

Note: Characters in this color are quoted from the original source/translator.
Yoochun photos on the sidebar credit: dorothydevere

Photobucket

Message Me :>

16.12.09

[PICS] Junsu Birthday Cards

Happy birthday again and again! I forgot to greet Junho ^^. Happy birthday Junho! The DBD today was a success, I had F-U-N! Never thought there's a place like that K-videoke. Memory failed, I cannot remember the name. BANG! I was like omg this is so cool! Hontou ni sugoi~ And meeting new people, it made me happy. <3 And the dolphin stuffed toy I bought for Xiahday, lol. That will always remind me of this birthday boy dolphinator. AND another thing, I already have the Mirotic Live Album. Yay~ Thanks UR for my broken cd case. :s Anoou. Sorry, I cannot stand my ugly header so I brought back the hot Micky one. Hahaha, why do I seem to be falling in love more and more with MIIIICKYYY. *gets kicked by Jaejoong* And I replaced my favorite member: Jaejoong with Yoochun. And my avatar also. OH NOOOESSSS. :> But I feel so tired right now and I need to go to sleep now because Junsu's calling meeee. Ling ling ling~ I'm coming.


 
 
 
 
 
 


Credit: as tagged+baidu
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + dbsk9095

5 comments:

  1. Oh yea, Junsu + Junho <3 Pero HyukSu pa din. Hahaha. Dolphn stuff toy :\ I waaaant! <3 May event pala kahapon? Yes naman! Akala ko bibili lang ng cd. Oy~! Bat mo pinalitan si Jejung? HAHA.

    Gusto ko na ulit siya. =)) Onga pala, neoraebang

    ReplyDelete
  2. yung videoke diba? Haha. naputol yung comment ko. LOL :))

    ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHI <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo hahaha DBD kahapon kasama namin mga tagacassph. Ayon. Oo nga neoraebang, naalala ko bigla. Sorry firstime. Hahaha ansaya 'te, tara! Haha Micky <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. Junsu day. Happy birthday pa din. Hahaha! YAY~ JUNSU <3 Haha. Magkano? Never pa ko nakapagnoraebang e. HAHA. :)) Wawa naman Jejung :\ Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di ko lam magkano eh. Hahaha buti ka nga alam mo eh ako la talaga idea don. Lol.

    ReplyDelete